Xiaomi recently unveiled their new self developed mobile operating system named ‘HyperOS‘ with the launch of the Xiaomi 14 series. And custom ROM developers already ported it for many Xiaomi devices. Now it’s finally available for the PocoF3/ K40/ Mi11x. In this article you will be able to know everything about it.
Basic HyperOS information:
Xiaomi HyperOS is based on Aosp. The ROM is based on – Xiaomi 14 22.214.171.124.4 Dev CN-Base Version || Android 14. HyperOS has some minor improvements over MIUI 14. Look of the UI is very similar to MIUI. If you’re expecting a completely new experience with this new OS then you will be disappointed. You can find more about HyperOS here
- Fixed Error msg after reboot
- Changed Dpi
- Increased Brightness
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
- Moved to Dev CN Rom
- Added Leica Cam 5.0
- Fixed Haptics,Face Unlock,Call Sound
- Added support for LHDC headset connection.
- Optimized WLAN connection stability.
- Optimized system animation display effect.
- Optimized call noise reduction performance.
- Optimized screen display effect.
- Optimized wallpaper display effect.
- Optimized theme application effect.
- Optimized brightness ladder continuity problem.
- Sliding control brightness is smoother.
- Fixed the issue of the voice becoming smaller during a call.
- Fixed the issue of the Bluetooth device controlling the playback in a timely manner.
- Fixed the issue of the screen-off display scene occasionally having the refresh rate not changing.
- Fixed the issue of the wireless charging failure occasionally.
- (Floating Window)Fix the occasional display abnormality issue when opening a small window application
- (Phone)Optimize the vibration effect when answering and hanging up
- Flash rom
- Format data if u are encrypted user
- Reboot to system
Can be dirty flashed over Stable but bugs can appear
- Poco f3 and mi11x both boot fine.
- To pass Safetynet flash safetynetfix + zygisk for kernelsu
- Rom is Decrypted, kernelsu and ofox included